Membership to the association will be via application.
The member needs to demonstrate key factors. For example – of good standing, manufacturer of tested products and supplying products which meet all safety standards.
The full Membership requirements and application form will be supplied on request.
High Standards with many positive reasons to become a member. Many services are included in the membership and others will be added in the future.
- Access to a unique community of like-minded individuals.
- Access to specialised information and resources – Government legislation and guidance
- Educational Courses and Certification
- Business Consultation and guidance
- Research and development
- Survey and feedback studies
- Mentorship Programs and Workshops
- Legal and Regulatory Services
- Professional services cover
- Government grants advice
Ensuring Quality & Regulation
The Infrared Heating Trade Association is here to ensure accountability and quality for those manufacturing and those selling infrared heating products.
All manufacturers who are members of the association have demonstrated that their products are manufactured in accordance with all the relevant UK guidelines.
Reseller members sell only infrared heating fully certified to UK regulations and standards.